Involvement in charity and community focused work has always been central to AEW’s values. All our staff willingly contribute to activities, believing that as a company we should have a positive effect on our environment and community. Over the years AEW have participated in a wide range of sponsored events, these are just a few:
- We regularly take part in blood donations
- We annually complete the Great Manchester Run
- In 2016, AEW wore onesies to raise money for The National Autistic Society
- In 2015, we collected 35 toys for Key 103 Mission Christmas
- In 2015, 2014, 2013, & 2012 we supported the Wear it Pink
- In 2015 Rob, Ben C and Kevin took part in the Tough Mudder challenge.
- In 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 & 2011 various AEW staff competed the Movember challenge
- In 2014, MD Steve Burne cycled from Argentina to Chile to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Staff regularly volunteer there own time at Ronald McDonald House, Manchester such as fridge cleaning and taking part in activities with the children.
- In 2014 we supported Bobby Moore Fund Football Shirt Friday
- In 2013 we had a Bake Sale to raise money for victims of the Philippine crisis
- In 2012, 2010 & 2008 teams competed in the GHA Livigunn challenge
- In 2011 an AEW team competed in RMHC ZipLine challenge
- In 2010 Steve Burne, Managing Director cycled across Vietnam
- In 2009 & 2010 an AEW team competed in RMHC Snowdon challenge
- In 2008 an AEW team competed in RMHC North Yorkshire 3 Peaks challenge
Our chosen charity is RMHC who provide free accommodation for the families of sick children in hospital. We also actively support other charities.
Thank you for all your support, we are always looking ahead to our next challenge……..