Supporting RMHC This Christmas
We are proud to be a long-term partner of Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC). We are their retained architects where, throughout our 16-year partnership, we have designed and delivered new Houses across the UK for the families of sick children being treated at nearby hospitals.
This work has helped us recognise the amazing work the charity does in providing home-away-from-home accommodation to families. We’re therefore committed to raising funds and supporting RMHC and our team jumped at the chance to work with RMH Manchester once again this Christmas. Together we:
– Volunteered at and sponsored tables at the Manchester Gala Dinner
– Undertook window painting for the RMH Manchester ‘Christmas Bedside Appeal’
– Decorated Christmas Trees throughout RMH Manchester
– Produced and sold Christmas cards and decorations
– Hosted a Christmas jumper day, lunch and raffle – welcoming guests from RMHC and the Steve Burne Charitable Trust to join us
Together we raised £656, which Aew have committed to double to £1312 – this will pay for a family to stay 52 nights at the Manchester House.
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for having us on Wednesday, we had a really great time meeting the team and seeing your new office. You all put in so much effort for the Christmas Jumper Day, raffles, food and fun! Thank you!”
– Kathryn Tighe, Corporate Partnerships – RMHCUK