Mark joined AEW in 2018 and work across the office to provide support for Revit users and general BIM delivery advice, along with R&D work to improve office processes and consistency of information delivery across a range of projects with over 20 years’ industry experience.
- Excellent communicator
- Detailed, technical knowledge and practical delivery
- Construction drawings and specifications
- Technical delivery
- Education, industrial, office, retail, sport and leisure, and residential sector experience and knowledge
- Teaching Revit and AutoCAD experience
- Autodesk professional certification - Revit
- NBS Building / Create experience
Prior to specialising in the BIM process, Mark worked across many of our specialist sectors, delivering large, complex projects including Industrial, Education, Offices, Retail and Sports and Leisure developments. Mark's experience allows him to explore and understand the specific issues in any brief and then develop an appropriate strategy for the design solution. Mark specialises in computation design processes and increasing use of automation techniques to deliver consistent data and explore design options which can then be filtered and optimised to meet the design brief.